Wednesday, April 06, 2016

This just in from Ken Kebow:

[Hello Didier -

I hope this finds you well.  Several years ago we connected about an audio tour I produced with Rolly Crump entitled "A Walk in the Park with Rolly Crump".  You were kind enough to mention the program in your blogs and let Disney fans  worldwide know it was available.  Thank you!

I am happy to report the "second half" of that endeavor is complete and the World Premiere of "Rolly Crump: The Whimsical Imagineer" documentary will take place on April 26th at the
Newport Beach Film Festival.  I have included a link below that covers the premiere as will
as includes a link to the trailer for the documentary:

I am hoping you will be willing to let your on-line fan base know about the completion and premiere of the program and hopefully some of the folks based in Southern California can attend the premiere. I believe Rolly himself will be attending the premiere and will participate in a Q&A after the screening.]

No comments: